We aim to be a company that cares and values its staff in a way that people will enjoy coming to work to be part of our ‘Work family’, Our staff will be Valued, appreciated, cared for, Trained, Supported, listened too, Rewarded, paid well, and because of this and our working ethic, they deliver an outstanding service to our service users.
Our Mission Statement:
We strive to enable service users to preserve their independence and dignity. Through our dedication, integrity and compassion, we promise to improve & develop the services we offer, the solutions we deliver and the support we give to our staff and all others within the “Your Care” Family.
Promote Dignity & Respect at all times
Value each individual & listen
To act with complete integrity and honesty at all times
Always strive to make a difference however small it may be
We work in our service users homes they do not live in our workplace
To be Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive & Well Lead.
Aims & Objectives
Your Care & Support provide a full range of services, our aim is to support service users to live a fulfilled and independent lifestyle in their own homes. We are committed to deliver the highest quality service throughout our knowledge and core family values.
We therefor guarantee we will:
- To listen to each individual who is within our service and act on any concerns / issues raised and be responsive.
- To enable employees to develop their care skills by supporting, coaching & mentoring each individual and providing training to further develop their career development.
- To provide 24 hour back up to service users and staff ensuring our service is supported in a professional and valued manner.
- To safeguard service users and staff.
- To act with complete integrity & honesty at all times
- To provide competent & confident staff
- To build outstanding partnerships with commissioners, families & our teams.
- To strive to achieve a company everyone will be proud to be a part of.
- To ensure the highest quality service
- To ensure our team continually protect our service users Dignity, self-respect & promote independence at all times
- To continually develop our service
- To be Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive & Well Lead.
Bringing Care to you
Whether you have an enquiry regarding care, careers or simply wishing to give feedback, Please contact us using the details below.
Telephone: 07584 906053
Head Office address: Chiltern House, Faldo Road, Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire, MK45 4RP